These are the final pieces I produced for my Architecture series. I went around scoping out buildings and bridges that were under construction using tarps to shield them from the weather. Left this project very last minute which resulted in many 14 hour straight days in the darkroom. I was developing my film when the other students were putting the final touches on their prints. I created a pretty next-level dodging mask for the elgin street building image. I measure the height that it needed to be from the easel and photo paper, and raised it to that level so that I would be on the right spot of the image when the exposure started.